Sunday, July 23, 2006

Coming along...

I've now got two blue stripes, and 2 1/5 (ish) red stripes. And the scarf is ONE FOOT AND 1 3/4" long! Yaaaay! :) That's almost six inches longer than last week.

I started weaving in some ends; I'll probably do that periodically in non-class downtime so that I don't have to do them all at the very end (which would be really tedious, and I couldn't do it during class -- it takes too much concentration). I've been knotting the yarn, which I know I shouldn't do, but I'm paranoid about it unweaving itself, and since this is just a scarf it's not as though the knots are going to get terribly irritating.

Hoping to get a lot done on the plane next weekend (flying to the other coast for a wedding -- 12 hours of flying, more or less, in the space of 3 days! *dies*), but we'll see. I'm crossing my fingers that my needles don't get confiscated!

No comments: