Sunday, November 26, 2006

Well, something got done, at least...

I did get a bit of knitting done over break -- mostly on the plane on the way home, but a few rows here and there while home and on my way back. I had knitting group today, too. I got six rows done in sixty minutes. Currently I've finished the third row of the fifth pattern repetition. The chart section is 7 1/2" long; the ribbing is 7 3/4". So over vacation I did thirteen rows, 1 3/4". Not terrible. Hopefully I can keep plugging along over the next couple of weeks... It's starting to get a tad bit boring now, the excitement of finishing one having worn off.

Again, no pictures. I have a massive amount of work, was writing a paper all day so no time to upload (and now I really need to go to bed).

Over halfway done... I'll be aiming for another two repeats in the next week!

No comments: