Sunday, November 19, 2006

I am a MACHINE, folks.

Bunches of knitting done in the past week -- about 10-12 rows each day that I was able to sit down and knit. I have knit up to the second row of the fourth pattern repeat (where the first set of decreases occur). Current length is 5 3/4" chart, 6" ribbing. So that makes 38 rows, about 4 3/4"/5" done in a week.

I ROCK.

Still no piccies, sorry... flew home today, no time/inclination to upload them in the past few days, and I left my charger/uploader at school. Mebbe next week.

Today on the plane home I dropped the LAST two stitches of the LAST of the three repetitions... caught it fast, and only had to tink one row, thank goodness.

It's good I made so much progress in the past week, because given that I'm at home this week I don't anticipate getting a lot done. We'll see. I'll certainly try to make time...

No comments: