Sunday, June 04, 2006

Georgia knitting, and another pattern

Missed the weekly update last week because I was in Georgia at my cousin's wedding. My grandma was there and she was so thrilled to see me knitting... it was great. As soon as I brought out the needles she was like, "I want to watch you knit!" I was amused. I'll have to knit something for her now; I'm sure she'd love that.

Did a bit of knitting on the plane and in Georgia, but not much because I also had to try to do schoolwork while traveling and attending a wedding (needless to say, I've been playing catch-up this week). Managed another couple rows at an improv show that I attended with my boyfriend on Friday night. I've just finished the purl bar increase and am about to finish up p2tog. Then on to m1p and ssp.

And, again, I've found a pattern that I just have to make someday...

Circular Shrug/Vest (.pdf)

No comments: