Sunday, June 11, 2006

AUGH FINALS!

See title of post. Very little knitting done. Even when studying for finals I haven't been able to manage it, as I did when studying for midterms. If I'm anywhere near my computer I just get too distracted.

So. Working on m1p. It left HUGE holes in the fabric sometimes, for some reason that I just can't identify (it seemed to work well other times...). Also working on ssp. Haven't actually tried that yet. Looks fairly straightforward, but I'm finding that the straightforward-looking things end up being complex and the complex things end up being simple, so we'll see.

And yet again, MORE PATTERNS! ...I'm never going to manage to actually do all of these...


Wavy

I just think that this looks really cool... plus people will go wacko when they hear I knitted it. *g*


Saturday Market Bag

Practically everyone on the knitting LJ community has been making this. It always comes out looking good. And heck, I can always use more bags...

No comments: